This is a development role which will involve broad exposure to the activities of the Portfolio group as directed by the SVP Remarketing. This permanent role will be based in Shannon, Co. Clare. Apply with CV and cover note to HR@elfc.com
As a recognised “employer of choice”, elfc offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package for successful candidates. In addition to this, we support a culture of Employee Wellbeing, Diversity & Inclusion, CSR and Flexible Working options to ensure a positive working environment for all employees.
Key Result Areas
- Valuation of aircraft/engine packages and the underlying leases.
- Assist in the planning and execution of asset re-marketing globally in support of the SVP Remarketing.
- Coordination and communication with other disciplines within the company in the preparation of customer proposals and during the execution of leases.
- Support engine trading function with other disciplines within the company in the preparation of sale proposals and closing process.
- Collection and analysis of market data.
- Provide support for other Portfolio Department functions related to engine sales, servicing and other analysis as required.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in a business discipline, aeronautical engineering, recognised aviation technical qualification or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 – 4 years direct aviation related experience preferred.
- Demonstrable understanding of leasing / finance.
- Willingness to travel.
- Experience in an aviation or engine related business.
- Financial skills – experience with operating lease structures.
- Fluency in a 2nd language is an advantage.
- Customer focused.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Decision making skills in a deadline driven environment.
- Problem solving, analytical and financial skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work independently, self-motivated and use own initiative.
To apply, send your CV & cover note to HR@elfc.com. elfc is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates requiring reasonable accommodation should contact a member of the HR team or email HR@elfc.com.
What we can offer
Excellent Training & Development
A company focus on continued development in elfc with training support from internal & external industry experts.
Flexible Working Options
Remote working, early finish Friday’s and other flexibilities to meet employees needs.
We aim to offer a best-in-class employee compensation package with a range of employee benefits provided.
Structured permanent positions, built to give the graduate broad exposure to the company and aviation leasing industry.
Opportunity to Travel
Visit customers, our international offices and attend industry conference.
elfc is an equal opportunities employer and committed to promoting a culture of diversity & inclusion. Through our policies, procedures and actions, we aim to ensure fair and equal treatment for all applicants in the recruitment process.
Candidates requiring reasonable accommodation should contact a member of the HR team or email HR@elfc.com. We would like to thank you in advance for your application.
For enquiries or to send a CV please contact: