Provide legal, transaction and corporate support to the Company. This permanent role will be based in Shannon, Co. Clare. Apply with CV and cover note to HR@elfc.com
ELFC is an equal opportunities employer and invites applications from diverse backgrounds. Candidates requiring reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process should contact a member of the HR Team or email HR@elfc.com
Key Result Areas
- Strong contracts administrative skills and background preferably with legal or paralegal experience.
- Ability to work as part of a legal and transaction team.
- Familiarity with lease contracts or leasing transactions preferable, or similar experience in comparable industry.
- Administration of key dates for letters of credit, insurance and other transaction related administrative matters.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of departmental administrative policies and procedures.
- Provide general administrative support to transaction lawyers globally and in relation to all departmental matters and special projects as required under the direction of the General Counsel.
- Assist the Corporation Secretary with general corporate secretarial administration matters.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s LLB degree or equivalent knowledge & experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience in a similar role required.
- Proven experience in the Aviation Leasing Industry or Law Firm dealing with aircraft leasing or similar.
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and legal skills with commercial acumen.
- Experience of dealing with senior management, legal and other professionals.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and oral) skills and the ability to work energetically within cross-functional global teams under own initiative in a busy environment.
- Proven contract administration and/or paralegal experience.
- Ability to work without supervision and multi-task.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills.
To apply, contact HR@elfc.com elfc is an equal opportunities employer. Candidates requiring reasonable accommodation should contact a member of the HR team or email HR@elfc.com.
What we can offer
Excellent Training & Development
A company focus on continued development in elfc with training support from internal & external industry experts.
Flexible Working Options
Remote working, early finish Friday’s and other flexibilities to meet employees needs.
We aim to offer a best-in-class employee compensation package with a range of employee benefits provided.
Structured permanent positions, built to give the graduate broad exposure to the company and aviation leasing industry.
Opportunity to Travel
Visit customers, our international offices and attend industry conference.
elfc is an equal opportunities employer and committed to promoting a culture of diversity & inclusion. Through our policies, procedures and actions, we aim to ensure fair and equal treatment for all applicants in the recruitment process.
Candidates requiring reasonable accommodation should contact a member of the HR team or email HR@elfc.com. We would like to thank you in advance for your application.
For enquiries or to send a CV please contact: