Receptionist/Administrator – Fixed Term Contract
This role will provide a front desk / reception service for the company together with administrative support to the Office Manager and the business as a whole.
ELFC is an equal opportunities employer and invites applications from diverse backgrounds. Candidates requiring reasonable accommodations during the recruitment process should contact a member of the HR Team or email HR@elfc.com
Key Result Areas
- Provide a courteous and efficient front of house phone service which is operated through MS TEAMS.
- Provide administration and facilities support to the Office Manager.
- Provide administration support to other departments.
- Greet and deal with visitors in a courteous and professional manner.
- Deal with internal/external queries accurately and efficiently both on the telephone and in person. Endeavour to resolve queries directly.
- Co-ordination of internal and external company events and meeting needs – event planning, hotel bookings, transport, facilities, MS Teams meetings, refreshments etc.
- General upkeep of reception area/meeting rooms and entire office area, with responsibility for day-to-day facilities issues and maintaining central stationary stock.
- Provide centralised administrative support for post/couriers/archive.
- Assist with preparation of PowerPoint presentations for internal and external.
Skills & Experience
- Secretarial/Office Administration Qualification.
- Minimum 1 – 3 Years’ relevant experience.
- Advanced typing skills essential.
- MS Office – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint essential.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to use initiative.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Enthusiastic, team player.
What we can offer
Excellent Training & Development
A company focus on continued development in elfc with training support from internal & external industry experts.
Flexible Working Options
Remote working, early finish Friday’s and other flexibilities to meet employees needs.
We aim to offer a best-in-class employee compensation package with a range of employee benefits provided.
Structured permanent positions, built to give the graduate broad exposure to the company and aviation leasing industry.
Opportunity to Travel
Visit customers, our international offices and attend industry conference.
elfc is an equal opportunities employer and committed to promoting a culture of diversity & inclusion. Through our policies, procedures and actions, we aim to ensure fair and equal treatment for all applicants in the recruitment process.
Candidates requiring reasonable accommodation should contact a member of the HR team or email HR@elfc.com. We would like to thank you in advance for your application.
For enquiries or to send a CV please contact: